This is the list of best fashion colleges in the world in 2022. All these colleges have high standards of education, an extensive range of programs, quality assurance, and other factors.
The Best Fashion Schools In The World
There are many schools of fashion in the world. However, there are a few that stand out above the rest.
The first is the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York City. FIT is one of the most well-known and respected fashion schools globally. It offers programs in both design and merchandising. The school has an excellent reputation and produces some of the most sought-after graduates in the industry.
Another excellent fashion school is Central Saint Martins in London. Central Saint Martins is known for its creative and innovative approach to fashion. The school has produced some of the most famous designers globally, such as Alexander McQueen and Stella McCartney.
Other great fashion schools include Parsons School of Design in New York, Polimoda in Florence, Italy, and ESMOD in Paris, France. These schools are all highly respected and produce graduates who have successful careers in the fashion industry.
Top 10 International Schools For Fashion Design
- Parsons School of Design – New York, USA
- Central Saint Martins – London, UK
- The Royal Academy of Fine Arts – Antwerp, Belgium
- Polimoda International Institute of Fashion Design and Marketing – Florence, Italy
- Fashion Institute of Technology – New York, USA
- Bunka Fashion College – Tokyo, Japan
- Istituto Marangoni – Milan, Italy
- LaSalle College of the Arts – Singapore
- fashion school Eesti- Tallinn, Estonia
- Aalto University School of Art and Design- Helsinki, Finland
15 Fashion Design Colleges In The United States
There are many excellent fashion design colleges in the United States. Here are 20 of the best:
- Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), New York, NY
- Parsons School of Design, New York, NY
- Rhode Island School of Design. (RISD), Providence, RI
- Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Yale University School of Art. New Haven, CT
- Maryland Institute College of Art. (MICA), Baltimore, MD
- Central St. Martin’s College of Arts and Design, London, UK
- Royal College of Art, London, UK
- Polimoda International Institute of Fashion Design and Marketing, Florence, Italy
- Bunka Fashion College, Tokyo, Japan
- ESMOD International University of Art & Fashion, Paris & Berlin & Tokyo & Shanghai & Istanbul
- Istituto Marangoni, Milan & Paris & London & Miami & Shanghai
- Domus Academy, Milan, Italy
- Scuola Politecnica di Design (SPD), Milan, Italy
- Alto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture (Aalto ARTS),
3 Of The Most Innovative Design Schools In India
In India, many colleges offer courses in fashion design. However, not all of them are created equal. Some schools are more innovative than others, and they produce graduates who are more sought-after by the industry.
Here are 3 of the most innovative fashion design schools in India:
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi – NIFT is one of India’s most prestigious fashion design schools. It offers a four-year bachelor’s degree in fashion design, and its graduates are highly sought-after by the industry.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Mumbai – NIFT Mumbai is another very prestigious fashion design school in India. Like NIFT Delhi, it offers a four-year bachelor’s degree in fashion design. Its graduates are also highly sought-after by the industry.
- Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID), Pune – SID is a relatively new fashion design school. Still, it has quickly made a name for itself as one of the most innovative schools in India. It offers a four-year bachelor’s degree in communication design, and its graduates are in high demand by the industry.
The Ranking Of Top 10 Most Popular Fashion Schools Worldwide
- fashion Institute of Technology, United States
- Central Saint Martins, United Kingdom
- Parsons School of Design, United States
- London College of Fashion, United Kingdom
- Polimoda International Institute of Fashion Design and Marketing, Italy
- Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp, Belgium
- Bunka Fashion College, Japan
- ESMOD Berlin, Germany
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Istituto Marangoni, Italy
In conclusion, these are the best fashion colleges in the world.
- Parsons School of Design
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Central Saint Martins
- London College of Fashion
- Antwerp Royal Academy of Fine Arts
- Polimoda International Institute of Fashion Design and Marketing
- Bunka Fashion College
- Istituto Marangoni
- Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp