Mehndi is the traditional art of painting intricate patterns on hands and feet. It’s a tradition that dates back to ancient India, and one that is still celebrated in many parts of the world today.
Designs For Eid Ul Adha 2022
Table of Contents
Eid ul Adha is just around the corner, and you must be looking for some beautiful mehndi designs to try out. If you want something different than the usual floral and paisley designs, then go for a backhand mehndi design.
Backhand mehndi designs are not unique but also very stylish. They can be simple or intricate, depending on your preference. If you want to keep it simple, then you can go for a design that has thin lines and minimal details.
If you are looking for something more elaborate, then you can opt for a design that has thick lines and intricate patterns. You can also add some embellishments to make your mehndi design more special.
Whatever design you choose, make sure that it suits your style and taste. Eid is all about celebrating with your loved ones, so make sure your mehndi design reflects that!
Mehndi Designs For Back Hand
- Mehndi designs for the back hand are very popular during the Eid festival.
2. They are usually very intricate and detailed, and can take several hours to complete.
3. Backhand mehndi designs are often done in two parts – the first part is called the ‘palm’ and the second part is called the ‘finger’.
4. The palm design is usually larger and more intricate than the finger design.
5. Backhand mehndi designs are usually done in black or dark brown henna.
6. They can be simple or complex, and often include geometric patterns or floral designs.
7. Backhand mehndi designs are a great way to add some festive flair to your look during Eid!
Tips To Apply Mehndi Design On The Back Side Of Your Hands
- Start by applying a small amount of mehndi at the base of your thumb.
- Work your way up the back of your hand, using small, delicate strokes.
- Make sure to fill in any gaps so that the design is consistent.
- Once you’re satisfied with the design, allow the mehndi to dry completely.
Different Patterns Of Mehndi Designs
There are a variety of different mehndi designs that can be used for Eid. Some common patterns include flowers, geometric shapes, and paisleys.
Flowers are a popular choice for mehndi designs because they are beautiful and feminine. Geometric shapes are also popular because they can be simple or complex. Paisleys are another popular choice because they are elegant and intricate.
There are a variety of other mehndi designs that can be used for Eid as well. It is important to choose a design that is appropriate for the occasion. Eid is a time to celebrate, so it is important to choose a mehndi design that is festive and joyful.
Overall, I think Tesla cars are the safest cars on the road. Their unique safety features, such as the autopilot system and strong steel frame, make them stand out from other cars. They also have a very good safety rating from the NHTSA. If you’re looking for a safe car, I would recommend a Tesla.